TABLE OF CONTENTS:
The information we collected
How do we use your information？
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Third party links
Definition of “Cookies”
SECTION 1-The information we collected
The information we collected directly from you
We collect information you provide us directly, such as when you sign up for an account, place an order, request to receive email, contact customer service or interact with us on social media. Types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information, such as your name, E-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details and billing addresses;
- You can choose the optional information provided, such as your social network account, favorite category and color preference, age range, gender; and
- Any other information you choose to provide, such as product reviews, responses to surveys or quizzes, or access to customer support.
SECTION 2-How do we use your information？
We may use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you (for example, on our digital assets), and to provide, maintain and improve our services. We also use the information we gather for:
- Create and manage your online accounts and profiles;
- Communicate with you about our services, including introducing you to products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To complete the transaction you requested, fulfill our contractual obligations and otherwise use it within the scope of our ongoing business relationship;
- To respond to your requests, enquiries, comments and suggestions;
- Facilitate your interaction with the services, including enabling you to make comments and reviews, interact with other customers and post on social media;
- Providing contests, raffles, or other promotional activities;
- Personalize your online experience and ads you see when using the Services or third-party platforms based on your preferences, interests, purchase history and browsing behavior;
- Monitor, audit and analyze trends, usage and activities related to our services;
- Conduct short-term activities and other internal uses related to products or services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us;
- Conducting internal research and development;
- Comply with our legal obligations, including obligations necessary to benefit you from legally recognized rights or any regulatory requirements or requirements; and
- Conduct or manage surveys and other market research.
SECTION 3-Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5-Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7-Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are widely used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. We also use other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, for similar purposes. In this Cookie Statement, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
SECTION 9-Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
SECTION 10-Children’s Information
The Sites and Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed or intended for anyone under 18 years of age. You must be 18 years of age to use the Sites or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by an individual under the age of 18, we will promptly delete that information.
SECTION 12-Contact Us
When contacting us, please include your full name, address, phone number, and email address, and indicate the specific nature of your request or inquiry.